New loot and love ! :D
Finally i bought the Maybelline Pure Mineral Two-Way Cake Foundation!
Happy me ! Wanted it long ago when i saw it in the magazine.
Cos it look quite good to the skin and my current one seems to use very long, like really really long. ;/
It's mineral and moreover once finished just buy the refill can ald. Cheaper too ! (Y)
Decided to get one ! :D
I want their gel eyeliner nxt ! Hehehees~
Didnt accomplish much today.
Wanted to do PP poster but failed miserably.
I just can find a nice back ground for my poster.
My laptop doesnt have photoshop. I want to use it badly for the poster design.
With photoshop everything will look more professional and style compare to powerpoint right? .V.
Gonna do again tml. ;/
Cut my fringe too! Shorter ~
After i wash it it became more ugly. ): Pls grow a lil longer soon kay. (:
Eat eat eat, alotttt today ! ):
Weight gonna gain after eatting so much recently and not exercising.
Off to watch my dramas now. (: